Wednesday, April 11, 2018

2018 Finish-A-Long :: Q2 List

Considering I should have the project that I'm currently focused on done by the time the Q2 list link-up closes, that will leave just two wips to finish up this quarter. First really needs to be the multicolor wedge slab quilt for Faith circle.



After that, I'd like to get back to the Color Play quilt I started at QuiltCon. I'll need to find my notes, ahem, but with any luck I can get up to speed rather quickly. I'm looking forward to that.



So just two projects, but that worked well for me last quarter, and should still leave plenty of room for starting some yet-unknown projects as well. That sounds good to me.

8 comments:

  1. Both projects are bright and colorful and saturated. It will be fun to see if the other things you work on are like that or contrasting in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great. I can't wait to see that color play evolve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I’m taking a bigger bite as I’d like to move along a lot of quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your plan. Love the slabs quilt and am already very curious how you will quilt it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your multicolour sedge slab quilt, it just glows beautifully. I'll be interested to see how those two blocks develop - like the colour and the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your list! I really love your Color Play blocks and look forward to seeing that one develop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both look like fun - I really like your wedge slab quilt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually have so many things on my WIP list, but I am intrigued by the idea of picking just two and really being sure that they get done. I love your colorful quilts and look forward to seeing your progress. On behalf of the 2018 global FAL hosts, thank you for participating in the FAL.

    ReplyDelete