Friday, April 17, 2015

Pantone-Challenged

It's finally time to link up our Marsala quilts for the 2015 Pantone Quilt ChallengeI've kept an eye on the flickr group, but have been looking forward to seeing more!

Finishing at 34"x46", my Sizzling fits in the Quilt Category (shortest side must be at least 30"). If you missed her reveal post a while back, you can read it here, complete with lots of photos and all the nitty gritty details.

While Marsala got a bit of a negative rap when it was announced, I'm a fan, and I bet after seeing the challenge quilts, you just might be too!

2015 Pantone Quilt Challenge: Marsala

7 comments:

  1. I have to say, I wasn't a fan of this color, but I love what you have done! It still reminds me of bacon....or it may be that I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you to have joined in, Debbie! You made a bad color look good, but then I'm quite partial to lots of negative white space. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilt! It's gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like it with all the white space too! Another great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quilt and want to make one inspired by it. It is lovely to see it here again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this minimalist quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely and modern quilt! :-) I like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete