Sunday, May 15, 2011

Odds & Ends

Well, it's time to say goodbye to Supernova. It's been great fun, and it has ended with a bang. First, on Wednesday, a photo of my completed quilt was selected for its "interestingness" and posted on Flickr/ Explore - what an honor!

Thursday, Lee of Freshly Pieced, posted a gallery of all the completed Supernovas, complete with links, if you'd like to see them in greater detail.
Then Friday, I entered the quilt in the virtual Bloggers' Quilt Festival. It's been great fun seeing many of the entries!

This last week, I've been gathering goodies & working on projects for my swap partner in A Little Fabric, A Little Chocolate {Swap!}. Here's a little sneak peek ~ hope to have her package in the mail early this week!

2 comments:

  1. I love the little sneak peak at the end, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete